Apparently sombody complained about this performance by Tim Minchin to ACMA, in their role of moral guardian of all Australians (both ACMA and the complainant seeing themselves in that role, I suppose). What is it about religion that makes people into fucking idiots?
- Moomin: The Complete Tove Jansson Comic Strip – Book Two by Tove Jansson
- Moomin: The Complete Tove Jansson Comic Strip – Book Three by Tove Jansson
- Eyrie by Tim Winton
- Hope in the Dark: Untold Histories, Wild Possibilities by Rebecca Solnit
- The Hidden Life of Trees: What They Feel, How They Communicate-Discoveries from a Secret World by Peter Wohlleben
- They’re a Weird Mob (Text Classics) by Nino Culotta
- A Girl in Time by John Birmingham