Once again, my brother and I are riding the 90km from Sydney to Wollongong for charity. As always, this event is to raise money for the MS Society, helping fund research and to provide care for people suffering multiple sclerosis. I would very much appreciate any donations (everything over $2 is tax deductible) and you can do that here. If you want to donate to the team instead of just me, you can do that here.
- Moomin: The Complete Tove Jansson Comic Strip – Book Two by Tove Jansson
- Moomin: The Complete Tove Jansson Comic Strip – Book Three by Tove Jansson
- Eyrie by Tim Winton
- Hope in the Dark: Untold Histories, Wild Possibilities by Rebecca Solnit
- The Hidden Life of Trees: What They Feel, How They Communicate-Discoveries from a Secret World by Peter Wohlleben
- They’re a Weird Mob (Text Classics) by Nino Culotta
- A Girl in Time by John Birmingham